Find out the ISIN number from your manager at Mindrock Capital and receive a prospectus for the stocks.
If you intend to purchase shares using an ISIN number, you should:
- Shares are protected by the Swiss regulator.
- Shares are visible in your brokerage account.
- There is no need to withdraw the money.
- There is no need to complete KYC in the US.
- Taxes can be paid through the broker.
- Keep in mind that brokerage fees can exceed the international transfer fee.
- When the company makes it to IPO, you can exit the deal, but you can receive only monetary payment; it is impossible to transfer shares to a brokerage account.
Ask your broker if they can process this transaction, as some brokers block transactions that lack prior confirmation. To do so, write to the customer service team or your manager at the brokerage company. Attach the prospectus and use text like the following:
If the broker is able to process the transaction, submit an order and inform your manager at Mindrock Capital about the transaction so that we can confirm it on our part.
When you buy through a broker with ISIN:
Brokers that process Mindrock’s deals via ISIN include:
Your manager at Mindrock Capital will be happy to help you open an account with a brokerage company that will enable you to participate in our deals. Just...